Perennialle Plants can help you create a beautiful garden with our rare, hard to find frost and drought tolerant perennials, shrubs and other garden plants delivered by mail order.
Perennialle Plants offers
- Efficient delivery - Orders are normally posted the Monday after the order is placed
- Premium plants
- Plants are grown in 100mm maxi pots, ensuring great value for money
- All plants are posted in the pots they are grown in
- Rare and hard to find plants and perennials
- New varieties being offered all the time
- We offer drought tolerant, drought hardy and low water use perennials and other plants
- Plants and perennials for the cottage garden, perennial border, rockery and Mediterranean garden all expertly grown in our nursery.
A drought tolerant garden can be filled with foliage and flowers of every colour and hue with wonderful fragrances and textures. Most of the flowers we offer will attract birds, bees and butterflies to your garden.
We are sure that you will find many plants for your garden. We have spent a long time collecting the perennials and other plants we are offering from around Australia and around the world to provide you with a large selection of plants, most of which can withstand hot, dry summer sun and cold, frosty winters. We are always collecting more varieties to be able to offer you something new for your garden. It is worth regularly checking our online catalogue to see what is new.
We aim to provide excellent quality, affordable plants, with fast delivery. Once you have completed the checkout process, your plants will be posted the following Monday. We can deliver to the Eastern mainland states of Australia. Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to WA or Tasmania.
We are confident they will perform in your garden as well as they have for us in ours. All these plants and perennials are growing in our garden in Canowindra, in the Central West of NSW. We are open every Wednesday and Saturday from 10am to 4pm, and at other times by appointment.
How to use this online nursery
The easiest place to start is to use the 'all plants and perennials' link under 'Categories' in the dropdown menu above. The plants are listed alphabetically by the botanical name. We have listed other categories so you can easily find the right plant for your garden.
Please feel free to email us should you have any questions.