Eradicate Snail and Slug Bait
This environmentally friendly Australian made snail and slug bait does not contain toxic methiocarb or metaldehyde, which are scheduled poisons known to be toxic to animals and birds.
- Iron EDTA complex is the active ingredient; it is so benign that it is used in foodstuffs.
- Iron breaks down to a soil nutrient that won't harm earthworms or mammals.
- For safest use and longevity of the bait, we recommend using a trap.
- 70 pellets per square metre is the recommended application rate or around 5 kg / ha; use as few pellets as possible as piles of bait can be a hazard to animals and birds.
- STORE BOXES AWAY FROM DOGS: dogs may find the pellets attractive. If pellets are consumed in large quantities, there may be toxic effects.
- 600 g treats 120 m².
Pick up from our shop at 29 Gaskill St, Canowindra. To get a postage quote, please enter your postcode into the shipping calculator.