5 Air Layering Capsules
To create a protective environment for root layering development using air layering techniques.
Comes in a bag of 5 capsules in 3 sizes
Small - 50mm ball
Medium - 80mm ball
Large - 120mm ball
1. Select a vertical branch
2. Just below the bud, make 2 horizontal cuts in the bark 10mm apart and peel the bark off between the two cuts to expose the inner cambium.
3. Fill the capsule with moist coco peat (coir) and clamp the capsule around the exposed cambium
4. Seal the capsule to prevent drying out and water weekly
5. Check for root growth after 6 weeks.
6. Once established, cut the branch below the capsule and plant out.
Pick up from our shop at 29 Gaskill St, Canowindra. To get a postage quote, please enter your postcode into the shipping calculator.