A feeder or a birdhouse inspired by the American houses of New England.
The house appearance is inspired by the architecture of New England and Cape Cod. Used in winter as a feeder and in spring as a bird house. Developed according to ornithological science for small birds. For maximum comfort there are ventilation holes and climbing notches on the inside so the young birds can reach the exit hole. The outside is painted using environmentally friendly paints.
- Weight:1,0 kg
- Dimensions:L: 192 x W: 180 x H: 244 mm
- Quality:Wood, environmentally friendly paint
- Capacity:2 l seed
- Assembly:Can be mounted on a pole, wall or tree.
- Fittings:Wall bracket and screws are supplied. Note: pole is not included!
- Packaging:Display carton with window